Here are some great resources that I would like to share with you!
- Of course, Intuitive Eating by Tribole & Resch is a must have! There also is an Intuitive Eating Workbook that may be helpful for you.
- The official Intuitive Eating website has a summary of the principles which you may find useful.
- The book Almost Anorexic by Thomas & Schaefer includes an Eating Attitudes Test screener (EAT-26). This screener made me realize that I needed help. You may want to consider doing the screener if you think you might have disordered eating or an eating disorder. It’s not limited to anorexia, so don’t let the book title fool you!
- Health At Every Size by Linda Bacon is a wonderful resource to accompany the IE book.
- I am a huge fan of meditation and incorporate it into my intuitive eating. I absolutely love Headspace‘s website and app!
- If you are into documentaries, I thoroughly enjoyed Taryn Brumfitt’s Embrace.
- Ellyn Satter‘s work complements IE and is a wonderful resource if you are wondering how to raise an intuitive eater.